Approx. Rs 280 / KgGet Latest Price
We are stockists of 31803 duplex alloys in sheet, plate, and bar directly distributed globally from our UK stockholding warehouse, combined with our large capacity cutting capabilities we can meet requirements for many industries.
The following are the properties of 31803:
- Stainless ferritic-austenitic Cr-Ni-Mo steel with nitrogen addition.
- High corrosion resistance, especially against stress corrosion cracking in solutions containing chloride.
- Good strength properties.
- Resistant to intergranular corrosion in the temperature range up to 300°C.
- Heat treatment subsequent to welding not necessary.
- Surface condition for optimum corrosion resistance: pickled, heat treated free from scale or machined.
Components in the chemical industry, e.g. separator and heat exchanger parts, from the paper industry, oil and gas production, compressor parts, seawater desalination plants.